What Does De'Twah Mean?
- Detroit in French is pronounced De-twah, as the name literally comes from the French word for "The Straits", in this case the Detroit River going between Lake Erie and Lake St Clair is considered a Strait body of water.
- How much are your Eyeglass Frames?
- Frame prices range from $135.00 to $3,500.00 +. We cater to all clients.
- Which insurance plans does De'Twah Luxury Eyewear accept?
- We are excited to announce that we are now an open access office!
What does that mean? It means that we are able to accept every Vision Plan on the Market. VSP,EyeMed,Spectera,Davis Vision, Aetna vision,Blue Cross Blue Shield You name it we take it. You no longer need to feel obligated to purchase your eyewear from your prescribing Doctor
- Do You Accept HSA/FSA Plans?
- Yes, we accept all HSA/FSA Cards.
- Does De'Twah Luxury Eyewear offer financing or Layaway?
- YES! We accept Care Credit,ACIMA, After Pay, Affirm
- When is payment due?
- Payment is due at time of Purchase before anything can be ordered.
- Can you make my prescription Glasses?
- Yes, Bring your most recent prescription.
- Do you have an Optometrist on site?
- No: However, we can refer or recommend numerous local Optometrist.
- Does De'Twah Luxury Eyewear have a lab on premise?
- No, we use an offsite, Authorized Cartier Lab that uses the most advanced and recent optical Technology.
- How long will it take to get my glasses back once I place my order?
- Typically, 2 weeks for standard frames, up to 6 weeks on Custom Cartier lenses.
- Are De'Twah Luxury Eyewear frames real?
- Yes, we are very Proud of our status as authorized dealers for all of our name brands.
- Can I buy Cartier online?
- No: all Cartier sales must be completed in person, as each client is different.